Early pains! :(

Fletch

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post (apart from the intro) just wondering if any other ttcs are in the same boat... been ttc since Nov last year after 10 years on the pill, but every month I'm having strong pains up to 12 days before AF!!

hiya and welcome, not sure about the pains but what type of pill were you on- i was on the depo for 10 years and it took 8 months for AF to return to normal, it could just be your body re-adjusting xx

hiya and welcome, not sure about the pains but what type of pill were you on- i was on the depo for 10 years and it took 8 months for AF to return to normal, it could just be your body re-adjusting xx

I was on mycrogynon (think thats how you spell it lol) been ttc abit blind so bought an ovulation testing kit? never tried it before so no idea if ive been ovulating or not.. xx

im sure i read somewhere you dont ovulate every month ? i'll have to double check could be wrong( PG hormones =memory loss lol) i did all that with my first, ov kits , thermometers, ect and it got to be more about the science and not the fun( looking back it was never fun anyway!) so with this one we never bothered as we had way more fun practising, i found that not stressing probably helped. I think if you really want to know if your ovulating and when then use the ov kits, its up too you, i'll try and find more info x

Ovulation pains? I was on the pill for about 10 years as well and it was a weird feeling. It almost felt like af cramps for about 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back