Let's guess!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
when we are going to give birth!!! :D

(as you can tell i'm bored lol :lol: )

I think i am going to be about a week early so i reckon i will have Ruby around the week starting 13th October!!!!

I don't know why i think im going to be early, just have a feeling :lol: - more often than not my 'feelings' mean bugger all so i'll probably end up being late :roll: :lol:

When do you think you will pop? early or late?

:D

i might be cheating but i have a 'feeling' im going to be late, lol!!

wishfully thinking i would like to be a couple weeks early.The way my life goes that means i will probably be late!!
im guessing 10 days late so 22nd October!

I think its gonna happen next week... Mainly cause i think they fooked my dates

We shall see...

I think mine is going to be a halloween baby so that would make him 2 days late!

my due date was 22nd of august, but i ALWAYS thought LO would arrive on the 3rd September (even at the begining when i found out our due date).....and you know whats funny, i got a call from the hospital saying i'd been booked in for induction on the night of the 2nd....which would mean that LO really would arrive on the 3rd!

I've had a really strong feeling about October 26th for ages now.. but am secretly hoping for a halloween baby (which'll be a day early) cos my first son was conceived on halloween and i think that'd be really cool :D

Well i have two due dates the 29th of september and the 2nd of october.

I think im going be a week early :pray:

xx

My due date is 21st October but I think I'm going to be a few days late and bean will arrive on 24th October. I only think this because I was charting so I know the exact date I conceivd and 24th October is exactly 40 weeks to that date.

By the size of my bump though I don't think I'm going to last another 8 weeks and everyone else thinks I'll be early!!!

Spritzer said:
i might be cheating but i have a 'feeling' im going to be late, lol!!
Haha!! :rotfl: Me too, I don't know why... :think:

Nah, in all honestly, I reckon I'll be 10 days overdue when I pop x

I think I will be early again. My son was 6 weeks early but I reckon I will get further than that this time (I hope!). I think I will be 3 weeks early so around Oct 5th (am due Oct 25th).

Will be good to have a look at this thread after we all give birth to see how wrong we are!!!

I have a feeling I'll end up with either a Halloween or Bonfire Night baby... I'm due Oct 21 but I just know I'll be late :roll: :roll:

I think I'm gonna be quite late. I hope baby doesn't come two weeks early because thats the end of next week and I'm NOT ready.

MUST PACK HOSPITAL BAG

Oh I think I'm going to be very overdue!! DH thinks (or rather hopes, so it doesn't muck up his paternity leave plan) she'll be on time or early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back