Early miscarriage?

Sali2012

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't been on this for some time now. I had two MCs last year and then We stopped TTC for a little while to give us a bit of physical and emotional rest. We have now started TTC again and I am quite sure that it happened however to my surprise I started my period today (2 days early). I'm always either on time a couple of days here or there but the reason I was hopeful was the symptoms I got after ovulation. Having being pregnant twice within seven months, I kind of got to know my body very well and the symptoms I was getting was def giving me signs of being pregnant!

I was wondering whether if it is possible or has anyone experienced having an early miscarriage which happened before your period was due? I don't normally get period pains but for past couple of days I've had strange achy legs and cramps /contractions like pains that I got when I was going through my MCs.

I've had all the tests etc done for the previous MCs and everything's come back normal so we've just put the past behind and put it down to back luck and now time to move on and try again, but if this is another MC then this changes everything for me! I've made drs appt for Monday - lets hope she can answer some of my questions.

Thanks for listening guys xxx

nearly everyone one of us will m/c with it been so early and usually its too early to detect as well, doesnt sound like a m/c though just keep an eye on the bleeding and if your worried hunni were more than willing to try and help x x x don't give up x x x

Sali it could be implantation bleeding you are getting & all may be well? That's what my scanning lady thought mine was to begin with but sadly was too far on for that. Hope you have good news on Monday xxx

Hi Sali2012,
I had two mc in 2012 both at over 11 weeks, tests mostly normal for me too. In December I got two positive Internet cheapie HPT tests followed by my period, a day early and very heavy. I think I would normally have thought nothing of it but actually I also got to know my body so well that that alone prompted me to test!
Hope it's good news for you xxxxxx

Thanks everyone. The dr said today that it seems like that it was a false alarm but i know my body and i am pretty sure that something did happen but not sure exactly what or i am just going bonkers!! lol Best wishes to everyone :)

Hunni, don't give up TTC. And it might be your body telling you its getting ready for a baby?
could be a number of things all of which are nothing to worry about.
hopefully we will be seeing you soon in Tri 1x x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back