early labour signs?

bev

Reaction score
Hi, been reading some of the posts relating to when labour started and how and I'm feeling the same.

Woke up last night at 2.30am with a giant pain and pressure very low down that went right round my back. It was like period pain but much more severe it made me jump out of bed rather that the usual roll out!! It continued for about 30sec and went away but period pains and severe backache remained. Went to the loo and felt like I was gonna pass out and throw up at the same time and again another sharp pain which went away soon after. During the night I had constant bad period pains and severe backache until 7am. Today the same pains but on and off and pressure too and diarrohea this morning.
My bump is still high though and hasn't dropped at all. No show or bleeding either.
Do you think these may be signs of early labour?

Bev x x

Oooooo!! Could be Bev!! Can't believe how quickly this has come round!! Yay, good luck - keep us updated!!

Sounds VERY promising! :cheer: Dont worry about bump not dropping yet, my MW says that some bumps dont drop until labour. So dont worry to much about that.

I think your body is deff getting ready for it hun.
Doesnt sound like its going to be to long now :cheer:

Keep us updated :hug:

Hi, thanks for the replies girls :hug:
Well, not so many twinges or anything today :( so maybe no bambino just so soon. I'll just have to be patient. It's so bizarre though, when your trying for a baby you think all twinges and funny feelings will mean your pregnant, and then when you get near the end of it that whole madness starts all over again!

Take care everyone and lets hope babies arrive on schedule x x

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back