Earliest test date??

Sunnydays

Reaction score
For anyone that has ever had a bfp, what is the earliest date you've tested and got that result?

I just got mine at 11 DPO, but it was suuuuper faint with a 20ui HPT.

Attachments

• IMG_20161010_181606.jpg
    IMG_20161010_181606.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 51
+/- 10 dpo very faint squinter, never ever had evaps.

10 dpo in my first pregnancy I got an extremely faint line with FMU, the sort where you have to hold it up to the light and squint really hard. It also appeared at 5 minutes so I couldn't trust it not to be an evap so I didn't believe it. Had the same sort of line with FMU at 11dpo and then a stark white BFN that afternoon at 11dpo! It took until 12 dpo with FMU before I could trust it to be a proper line that I didn't have to hold at funny angles and squint at :) I wasn't tracking OV properly with my other pregnancies so not sure on dates xx

ETA - these were on 10mui Internet cheapie tests x

Last edited:
Mine was 10dpo, and surprisingly clear!

My last pregnancy I got a clear BFP at 8dpo, this time all tests were stark white up until 14 dpo then got a BFP. Another pregnancy I got my BFP at 12dpo. Sorry I know that's zero help haha but just saying it can be different for every pregnancy x

Last edited:
I just got mine at 11 DPO, but it was suuuuper faint with a 20ui HPT.

I'm glad you've shown me that as I would probably have thrown that away thinking it was a bfn.

Thanks all. I did a test today and it was a bfn but af is not due till Friday and having only started tracking my cycle half way through this month I'm not 100% sure if/when I've ovulated. My af is normally very regular give or take a couple of days so I'm guessing it was sometime around last weekend so guessing I'm 7(ish)dpo (but actually not got a clue). I'm feeling so many emotions given that we have been ntnp for 5 years but equally have never even so much as looked at a date with regards to my cycle before this month. Arghhhhh I just want it to be next weekend so that I'll know either way. X x X

If you use an app to guide you, it can help you find out when you ovulate. I watched for EWCM, I think it's one of the best signs to look out for. Good luck on your journey Sunnydays! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back