Ear Pulling

Tillytots

Reaction score
James has started to really pull at his ears & he is dribbling LOADS!! Could this be teething already?! The doc checked his ears on Thurs when he had his jabs so I dont think its an ear infection :think: I checked in his mouth but cant see any pegs trying to poke their way out. Hmm

Could well be teething.

They 'line-up' in the gums before popping, it can go on ages before you see peggage.

Bless him!

yeah he's probably found his ears, plus around his ago their saliva glands start working and baby has to learn to swallow it, the same happened to lots of our LO's a few weeks ago and they were all hitting 2 months old.

aww I hope its just him finding his ears, he is irritable enough already LOL

Yeah chances are he's found a carry-on toy! Won't be long before he's shoving his finger in his eye and fish hooking himself in the gob just like mine does lol :rotfl:

:rotfl: I posted the same a few weeks ago!

Apparantly, yes she is teething, but we might not see teeth for ages yet (according to HV its just a developmental stage that can start anywhere from 8 weeks...)

However, I can actually feel two sharp bits in Phoebs' gums so who knows?

She really chews on my finger as well.

The ashton and parsons powders have been recommended to me, not tried them yet though.

Had such a nightmare day with her today, she's hardley slept and has screamed for England. No idea if its her gums or what!

Why don't they come with a bloody manual!!!

does he do it when hes tired? soon as ky starts fiddling with his ears i no its nap time!

Emms started dribbling at 2 months and also fiddles with her ears - but she fiddles with everything and tries shoving everything in her mouth!! :hug:

yep Jamesy also likes shoving things in his mouth now too. His dribble is crazy :lol: he has to wear a bib else he is saturated bless him :lol:

Jacob does the same thing with the ears occasionally....but only usually when he's frustrated (e.g. when Im taking a few seconds too long getting the milk bottle to his mouth lol) - so i took as something he does when he's frustrated/upset. He is dribbling loads and loads at the moment and chewing on everything so i take that as a sign of teething kicking in soon...but didn't realise that the 'ear' thing might be linked to that.

My wee man has just started pulling at his. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back