E-bay Chancers

I have gone right off ebay recently, got duped out of over £125, got OH a new mobile for his birthday, and me being the dozey mare that i am, transferred money into their escrow account, they have now closed their ebay account and i have no forwarding address, contact number or anything, plus i need to leave it 10 days before ebay will even look into it.

Probably my own fault for beiong so bloody trusting of people :x

vicki thats awful!!! bloody cheats, how can people b so deceptive grrr!!!
as for that border, are they stupid sellin it at that price?!?!?!

there are so many chancers about its scary :x

i've been outbid on second hand things before and people have gone on to pay more for it than it was/is new!

You just have to do your research and hunt about...4 years living in scotland has turned me into a tight arse!

thats what im like sparky, if u do ur research its alot more satisfyin instead of payin silly money for things!!

i love a bargain, the girls at my work often comment on how much their designer clothes cost...i dont get it...usually come in and say...like my top got it for a pound! lol

use paypal i have found that pretty safe.
you should be able to ask for the people contact info.
i have done that before, and phoned people to ask if they have sent it.
But there are lots of fake accounts there..
Always check their feedback and be very wary of low users or first timers

I've just sent the seller a question, asking why they selling it for this much when you can still get it from Babies R Us. Just interested to see what they say! Probably won't reply tho. I told them I felt it was a bit of a con! :lol:

I think ebay is what you make of it...somethings i have got amazing bargains with others you can get sheaper in the shops..its a matter of shopping around

nicki said:
I've just sent the seller a question, asking why they selling it for this much when you can still get it from Babies R Us. Just interested to see what they say! Probably won't reply tho. I told them I felt it was a bit of a con! :lol:

I just got a snotty reply from these con artists!!! so I sent one right back :rotfl: I think I hit a nerve!

:lol:

i got a bargin the other day... brought a coat from china for £12 inc postage... it never got delivered. so they gave us a refund. then a few weeks later we got a coatin the post!!then another couple of weeks later, we got a 2nd coat!

shhhhh..... don't tell them :wink: :D

samrbtson said:
:lol:

i got a bargin the other day... brought a coat from china for £12 inc postage... it never got delivered. so they gave us a refund. then a few weeks later we got a coatin the post!!then another couple of weeks later, we got a 2nd coat!

shhhhh..... don't tell them :wink: :D

:rotfl:

I'm never mean :wink:

First one I sent simply said -

'Could you please explain why you are selling 3 rolls of this border for £29.99 when Babie's R Us are still selling them online for £2.99 a roll. A bit of a con I feel'

They replied -

Hi.
This particular item is available to 'best offer' also.
If someone wishes to make an offer for my consideration then I will do so.
There is no 'con' involved. If you are not interested in purchasing the item then please refrain from raising issues that do not affect you.
Any genuine buyers can ask any questions about any of my listings.
I have many hundreds of satisfied buyers, and none have ever been conned in any way!

My response was -

do realise there is a 'make an offer' option for this item & yes I was interested initially in purchasing this item but I feel my concerns regarding the price are appropriate. I am guessing by your tone that a nerve has been struck!!!! that can only lead to one one thing, i'll let you work that out!
As for other customers being satisfied (well you would say that) then that's great for them but my concerns have nothing to do with them whatsoever.
You need not reply to these comments.

They then sent me this & i'm not responding, got better things to do!!-

There was no tone in my reply and I am unaware of what you are talking about regarding only leading to one thing.
Not everyone has the convenience of a local toys'r'us and if you were aware of the availability instore then why have you bothered me?
I myself did not purchase them for £2.99!!

I think I made my point tho. I can't stand people who rip others off, how do they sleep at night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back