can anyone help me? i need new cot bed bolts

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i wanted to post here as i think this areas more active.. and i need to get these asap.. just dug out the cot bed bolts and that and found that im missing loads :(

they look like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COT-BOLTS-crib-se ... dZViewItem

but are smaller.. anyone have any ideas where i can get them from.. the bolts are 2 and half inches long..

What make is your cotbed? I bet the manufacturers would sell spares.

its mothercare.. ive emailed them.. however :wall: :roll: stupid me.. cant remember the make of it... it is 5 years old :S.. so if noone can help me here then my last hope is going round all diy stores.. and hearing off mothercare..

I tried getting some for mine and unsuccessful - I had to go and get another cot as i was told that cots and bits change all the time etc.

Hope you find some though.

grrrr hope not!

wont be very happy at that....they actually have the bolt part in wilkinsons.. so just need the nut bit.. so fingers crossed i will be able to get it

You might be able to get some at your local tip/recycling centre. hope you find some :)

i have found some of the nut things online.. but it doesnt say what size they are. gonna try b&q tmro..

Ours was missing some (it was my cousin's bed beforehand) so I emailed Mamas and Papas who do a pack of bits like that.

However, we found just what we needed in B&Q in their bolt section.

bargain! well done kylie!!! you saved the day.. gonna look tmro xxx

Oh if you do find them let me know also, as me and OH went on the hunt for them in B and Q and couldnt find them at all, and the staff there didnt have a clue.

No i couldnt find them in b and q either, they said if they stocked all the bolts and nuts to cots etc they would have no room for their own products.

Make sure that you take one of the bolts to match them up - they weren't the EXACT bolt but certainly fitted and did the job.

yeah shall do. had email back off mothercare.. and they said come into store and we can order you some if you know what cotbed it is.. lol.. ffs.. i dont tho.. so gonna try b&q 1st.. i know they sell the nut part.. and wilkinsons sell the bolt.. so.. fingers crossed

hun we have an old cot in attic and a bag of bolts stuck to it, i will crawl up there tommorow and measure the bolts, see if they fit?

no dont be so silly.. u wont be crawling anywhere... im going to b&q today so dont fret!

well.. b&q said they sell these nut things.. and the dude in the store looked at me like i had 287453485734 eyes on my head... so god knows... gonan worry bout it next week when al tried to put it up hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back