Dylan has found his thumb

cloud9

Reaction score
Dylan searching for his mouth

100_0148.jpg

and now he has found it

100_0149.jpg

oh lord!!! give him a dummy quick!!!! might look cute but not when hes 10 years old

i had two thumb suckers and its murder trying to get them off it!! imagine how daft a 9 year old looks sucking her thumb :shock: yep they both do it still!!!
but bethany had a dummy and i threw it away and its gone - can't chop a thumb off! :lol:

i had two thumb suckers and its murder trying to get them off it!! imagine how daft a 9 year old looks sucking her thumb yep they both do it still!!!
but bethany had a dummy and i threw it away and its gone - can't chop a thumb off!

he has a dummy..i have the same idea as you but D takes his dummy out to put his thumb in his mouth lol

:rotfl: the little monkey!!! isuppose if hes going to be one theres nowt you can do love :hug: :rotfl:

luke never used to be able to keep his thumb in but in this last fortnight he has found it good and proper and he is always sucking his thumb its so cute.

that is so cute, Jams never sucked him thumb but other ppls fingers he loves lmao :lol:

Aww how sweet!
Dylan can't seem to figure out how a thumb goes in a mouth,and throws his dummies at people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back