Durex 'tingle' lube...

Corrinne37

Reaction score
OH has bought me some along with sexy underwear, stockings and suspenders etc for Valentines day, he has no patience at all and couldnt help but tell me, but he is wrapping it up and have to wait til the 14th to open!!
Awww how sweet ....but ...

Will this lube block a pregnancy??

Didnt have the heart to tell him, no we need pre seed or concieve +!! Sperm friendly lube only!!!

What do you think my experts ??

xx

Aw what a nice thing to do :love:

I do think that the lube is a no no though :oooo:

Is it possible for you to wake up and have your wicked way in the morning and save the tingley fun for night time so you can get your hit of spermies and not make him feel bad? xx

Aw what a nice thing to do :love:

I do think that the lube is a no no though :oooo:

Is it possible for you to wake up and have your wicked way in the morning and save the tingley fun for night time so you can get your hit of spermies and not make him feel bad? xx

I thought so too!
prob not Lou, OH is def not a morning person!! And with already having a 2yr old, he is usually up at 6am!!! So morning fun out of the window! xx

I agree with Lou I think those lubes are no good for sperm. I wasted a whole year of ttc of stupidly using baby oil until we found out. We now call it devil oil!

Nice presents though! :D

Gizzy xxxx

Aww bless him for trying. You could always buy him a :sperm: friendly one?

That lube is definitely personal yay or nay though. They say tingle, I say burn :shock:

Oh really Charlie bear - Ouch!!

Maybe ill use that as my excuse that we dont use it anymore!!

He just gets stressed out now if I mention anything 'baby or ttc'!! So I say nada!!!!!xx

Oh really Charlie bear - Ouch!!

Maybe ill use that as my excuse that we dont use it anymore!!

He just gets stressed out now if I mention anything 'baby or ttc'!! So I say nada!!!!!xx

It'll be different for everyone but give it a go. I also agree to using it at other times in your cycle, it cant hurt.

I want the massage one ;) x

we used to use this, then we relised we shouldnt be using it.
we musta wasted a good 6months.
god i miss that stuff lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back