Dummy fairy

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Watching Supernanny, and there was a little boy around 4 still with a dummy...they got him and his little sister to put their dummies in a velvet pouch, and tied it to a tree for the "dummy fairies" to take, they went to bed for the first time without a dummy..
The next morning, they had put the pouches in the garden, sprinkled with "fairy dust" (glitter) and in place of the dummies were little presents. The kids were so excited, I was crying my eyes out (Very hormonal at the mo!!! :rotfl: )

Will be trying this one if my LO ever becomes dependant on a dummy!!! :rotfl:

And to think my mum went to all the hassle of getting my stepdad to burn the teats off of mine. I'm scarred for life ;)

Sounds like a fab idea (not that Jamie will still be using his when he's four....well, I hope not!)

Thought that was really clever!

I used to have 2 dummies at night - one to suck and one to stroke my cheek with - used to hide them all over the house, my mom was forever finding them in random places, can't remember exactly how old I was when she finally banned them, but I think it was around 3 or 4 - I was temper tantrum queen so think she found it very hard?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back