due dates

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
when i first knew i was pregnant my due dat was the 23rd november when i had my 12 week scan they changed it to the 1st december. it was still the same on my 20 week scan but then i went for a scan when i was 32 weeks they changed it again. how reliable is this beacuse atm i dont really know when my baby is due. i have been going on the date they told me at my first scan (dec 1st) cus thats what it says in my notes
my mum said if i am absolubtly positive to go on the date of my last period which i am totally sure about as i always mark it in my diary. does anyone know whats more accurate?
should i just be a bit more prepared incase the new dates they gave me are right?

My first one was 28th December (which is the one I am going by), but the first scan was calculated at 17th December, which is impossible (if you know what I mean :lol: ) just because my baby was big. I'm really going on the fact I will have it between those 2 dates (at least before Christmas if I can help it hehe).

My dates are changed all the time too, started off on new years eve then boxing day, now the last one is the 2nd Jan!! Who knows?? It'll likely be different next week at my next scan too :roll: I'm thinking boxing day is right by my calculations, but praying she's here and I'm home before christmas too :pray:

If you have long cycles like me then it doesn't work to go from the first day of your last period. Mine are 40 days long which means I ovulate later than 14 days after lmp. This means I cant go by my period dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back