due dates and cycles...

jenna

Reaction score
...How do you calculate your due date when dont have regular cycles? Iv worked out im either 4 weeks 3 day pg or 5weeks 3 days pg. But then again i could be completely wrong!

hi hun all i know is it works from the first day of your last period

Work from the first day of your last period for now, you'll gat a more accurate date when you have your dating scan (at about 12 weeks)

When I calculated from my LMP I was 2 weeks ahead of what I actaully was :think: I paid for a private scan, thought I was 8 weeks and got told I was 6 so gawd knows what was going on with my cycle!

The only sure way to find out is a scan really jenna :hug:

hi firstly you go off your LMP and if there is any change at your scan they will tell you and change the date for you. mine was exactly right when i went for my scan even to the day but i think it all depends on baby size and stuff which is quite unreliable as each baby develops at own rate. good luck with evrything tho, have you worked out when u r due? xxx

:wave: hi Jenna,
I have been following your story on TTC and i know your cycles are a bit mixed, so I am afraid you will need to wait until you get your scan for a 'near to date due date' for most people it is true we take it from LMP so thats your best starting point..... But really with your cycles and your ovulation there could be as much as 16-18 days a difference.....but hey Babies come when THEY are ready...so if you go with the LMP date, you shouldn't be far off. :hug: :rotfl:
Let us know when you get your scan sweetie.
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back