wondering if anyone knows...

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
how to calculate a due date??? my last af was 29th april and i normally have a 30 day cycle but i dont know when my ov days are. i took a test on the 30th may and it was negative, but then got a positive on the 4th june. anyone have any idea how many weeks i might be?

You calculate from the first day of your last period sweety.

If your last af was on the 29th april it would make you about 5wks+1 :)

well my last "period" was a mc you see so i dont know if it would count... but it was the 29th of april so that would make me 5 1/2 weeks, but i thought u wudve counted it from the time u ov? cos u wudnt actually b pregnant from the date AF wud u? im confused

They always calculate it from the day of your last period. I think it's because it's only recently that we've been able to pin point the day of ovulation as such and also, since pregnancy technically starts from implantation and the amount of time a fertilised egg takes to implant varies from woman to woman, it's much easier just to go by the LMP.

After your MC what was the first day of your bleed? Was it the 29th april if so you would go by then.

rite ok, maybe i should change my ticker then! lol well id much rather be 5 weeks than3/4 :D

The easiest thing to do would be to use a due date calculator from the web. But if you wanted to work it out yourself, it's 40 weeks from your LMP.

ok so 3rd of feb then! two weeks after my 21st what an amzing bday prezzie that'll be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back