Due date !

devilishangel

Reaction score
Hi, My little baby girl is due on 21st June, but have been told that because i'm a diabetic i could be induced at 39 weeks. I'm getting all excited about it now, my boyfriend's actually starting to get annoyed with all the baby talk lol !!

Shelly-I am due the 16 June and I wish it was today or yesterday...I can't wait to meet my little one... I have two other kids boys and now I am having a girl....I am soo excited that's what I was aiming for...
4_1_215.gif

Yeah i know what you mean, i can't wait for her to be here, although i am slightly apprehensive about the birth. It seems like the due date will never arrive, especially on the pregnancy countdown thingys where it says there's another 75 days to go, makes it sound like a lot.

I have a scan in 2 and a half weeks though so i have that to look forward to aswell ! :)

That's sweet that you managed to get a girl, i bet you're so happy, i have a mate that gave birth to her 5th boy 3 weeks ago !! :?

wow...fifth boy.....is she trying for a girl?.. I prayed and prayed for a baby girl, and it was granted.
I sometime wish that I can just fall sleep and wake up when it's time to deliver......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back