Baby Samuel is here :)

mel33

Reaction score
Well Baby Samuel Jenson is here. Born 13th September at 17:34pm weighing 9lb 6oz. The labour went really well was only an hr and 50 mins long but this causes Samuel to arrive a very dark grey colour. He had to have oxygen a few times but is well now. However, i ended up losing 2 litres of blood and the placenta was stuck so I had to get put under general anethestic and taking to theatre to have the placenta removed. I'm finally home but am have low HB, but am on iron tablets so hopefully i will start to feel better over the next few weeks. I can't believe its finally over and I have my baby. I love him so much xx

Huge congratulations on the birth of Samuel. Glad you are home and ok now, must have been pretty scary for you all. Now you can enjoy being a new mummy :)

Congrats hun. Sorry to hear you had complications after, hope you are 100% again soon x

Congratulations hun, so pleased you are finally home.
What a lovely name. We were going to have Jensen for either a first or middle name if our daughter was a boy.
Enjoy motherhood. Xx

Congratulations! Wow what a quick labour and good sized baby! Glad your both doing well now, must have been a scary few hours x

Congrats, glad all went well in the end and hope you feel better soon xxxx

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy :)

Congratulations :) I'm glad it turned out to be okay for the both of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back