Due 2nd Dec

Rooander

Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anyone out there whose due around the same time that we could share thoughts etc.

Hey there!!

My EDD is 12/11/05 - haven't been to the doc yet - but this is what I found out through the pregnancy calculator :)

I took a HPT on Thursday, the 7th, and it was an obvious BFP!!!

So - I'm very excited, but nervous since I had a miscarriage last year. This will be my first!!!

OOO its so exciting and scarey at the same time. We took our first HPT on 3rd, then on 4th did 2, then went to Drs, still didnt believe it so have done another 2.
So sorry to hear about last year, must be an awful feeling.
This is my 2nd, my son is 8yrs old. This time Im so worried about miscarrying.
When are you going to the Drs?
Im desperate to have a scan date!

I'm going to the doctor's on the 25th.

It is SO exciting to me!!! It hasn't hit me yet how much my whole world is gonna change.

Have you told anyone yet? I've told my husband (of course) and my best friend.

I'm waiting until I get back from the doctor with an ultrasound to tell family. I never told my family last year - and I'm glad I didn't.

I told my best friend cause she just had a baby, and I NEED someone to freak out with on every little thing that may bother me - since I'm scared out of my mind!!

By the way - Congratulations!

Well we've told the inlaws but thats all, havent told our 8yr old yet, just incase. Our idea for him is to take him along to the scan and show him there and then.
Havent got a scan date as havent seen the nurse, see her next Monday. Seems such a long time to wait. I wanna see it now!!! Im so impatient!

What would you like a boy or a girl? We'd like a little girl this time but as long as its heathly we dont really mind. I just love Pink! hehehe. My husband reckons if its a boy Ill dress it up in pink anyway! Silly man :D

hi i am due dec 3rd,

i have seen a dr and a midwife, had all sorts of tests and i am having a scan at 8wks to calm my nerves,
as my last pg was twins and sadly it ended at 20wks2days due to prem labour,

i look forwatds to getting to know you

Hello there,

So sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you.

I am due to see the nurse this monday and so want a scan date to confirm our dates as we're not sure how many weeks we are for certain.

This site is so great, Im so glad I found it, its so good to exchange information at such a time.

We are secretly hoping for a boy - but healthy is really what we want. X-mas angels - I'm so sorry for your loss, and congratulations on your new pregnancy!!

So - we know if it's a boy we'll name it Michael Joseph (My husband is Michael, his brother is Joseph)

If it's a girl - the names are all over the place. The last name we came up with is Andrea... pronounced on-dray-a...

It's so early - i shouldn't be picking out names already :oops:

Hi All,
I'm due on 29th Nov at the moment but am having my 12week dating scan next Tuesday so my dates may change slightly.
I have met my midwife and had my booking appointment.
Everyone seems so excited about their scans but I'm actually really nervous about it!! I seem to be the only one?!!

Hi there.

My name Is Danielle I am due on Dec3rd. A day after.. But the doc said that it will prob not be that date as the baby will com when it wants.... Fancy a chat?
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back