i think i have thrush (tmi)

smokey08

Reaction score
since yesterday i'm quite sore and itchy down below! :blush:

it's quite embarrasing...thing is my doc is closed till next wednesday so i dont know what to do!

if i pop into the chemist in the morning would they be able to give me something or do i have to see the doctor?? :(

I'd ring your midwife just to make sure. To be honest you can buy what you need off the shelf in the form of canestan. Your MW will be able to advise what the best course of action would be.

i'm in ireland and we don't see midwives! everything is done between the anti-natal clinic in the hospital and the doctor.

anti-natal clinic is closed till wednesday too! but i can get emergancy doc appointment if needed.

U can use canesten so I would pop to pharmacy and ask! The pessary I was told to use without the applicator

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

U can use canesten so I would pop to pharmacy and ask! The pessary I was told to use without the applicator

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

how'd you get it up there??? lol.

dont let on to the pharmacist that you are pregnant, or they wont sell you it.....can someone else buy it for you??

my midwife just gave me a precription for 3 and said they are fine to use but the pharmacists wont give pregnant ladies them without an actual prescription

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back