Dry hair...

Dinski

Reaction score
I've had such dry hair since becoming pregnant. It has always been dry but it is 100x worse. Does anyone know if I can take flax seed oil capsules or cod liver oil capsules? Also, can I stop taking folic acid now that I've reached 12 weeks?

you need to continue with the folic acid until you reach 13 weeks, not sure about the hair.

I used to take cod liver oil with evening primrose oil.

I don't know which is bad or if they are just being careful, but the packet says 'do not take if pregnant except under medical advice'.

:?

3 months b4 bfp my hair was greasy even after i washed it! It was driving me nuts! but now im all dry for days and i love it!!! :D
Dreading my hair falling out again :( bloody pregnancy shite we have to go thru lol!

Dreading my hair falling out again

Is this a pregnancy thing I know nothing about ? eeeek

I was swimming a lot last year i did a swimathon and my hair got really dry.i bought some conditioner from the body shop..can't remember what it was called but it was £8 a tub and you could leave it on your hair overnight it did wonders for my hair.

my hair falls out after having bubba,shampoos that are usually fine irritate me and make my scalp itch hence i scratched and loosened the follicles

I'm still losing my hair from having Maddie nearly a year ago!! It was in really terrible condition - impossible to manage in the second half of my pregnancy and my scalp got so dry I had to use Nizerol to clear it up - was bleeding and everything :( . Not sure what to expect this time around!

So will be interested in hearing of any miracle cures for unmanageable hair too! Will check out the body shop though

LBxx

Gosh im really dreading my hair now! Used to fall out in handfuls. still falls out more than normal after washing etc, but better than it was when i was pg. I hope i dont loose more now!!

mines a mess at the moment its falling out in handfulls :( and its as greasy as a chip pan i wash it in the morning and by the evening its greasy again :evil: xxx

rach said:
mines a mess at the moment its falling out in handfulls :( and its as greasy as a chip pan i wash it in the morning and by the evening its greasy again :evil: xxx
I had that at first but its dryer now thank god! so expensive on shampoos! Sunsilk 24hr freshness (cool blue one) with the spray leave in conditioner was good for the greasiness for me

thanks jc hun will get some to try xxxx

No probs :D
They do a residue remover shampoo in boots too. its a boots own brand. My mum gave it to me, she wears cans of hairspray and it gets it all out! Amazingly!
Called build up residue remover or something similar..
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back