Dr's or wait it out?

charliebear

Reaction score
:help:

Ok so I've now waited 15 days for AF to turn up and nada :shakehead: I'm not getting anywhere with HPT's either.

I normally have 33 day cycles and now I'm day 48. Its driving me nuts. I'm sitting here with crampy pains, nausea, been getting tons of headaches (way more than normal).
Now I'm not trying to convince myself, either way I just want to know.

What would you do?

I've just posted on your other thread in am i pregnant but i would just wait it out it seems the odd dodgy cycle is normal once in a while and they will probably go back to normal again but if it happens again (once witch shows, if she does) then go to docs. Sorry the witch is being such a pain in the ****

Last edited:
Oh and remember I told you in March when AF went AWOL on me ... Don't resort to drinking Parsley tea it is NOT nice!

I personally would also wait it out but I think that's cos I wouldn't want to be told I wasn't PG!! Last year I was 12 days late for no apparent reason, AF turned up and was just a lot heavier than usual. You can only do what is right for you hun, if you want to wait it out then wait it out...what tests are you using? I am currently 4 days late and still nothing...if I get to your stage I may be asking the same question!! Good luck! xxx

Oh and remember I told you in March when AF went AWOL on me ... Don't resort to drinking Parsley tea it is NOT nice!

Thanks I wont!
Your right she is a pita!!! Just hope she puts me out of my misery soon. x

I'd wait it out but use OPKs.

You might have started a new cycle but simply not had a bleed, possibly due to not having ovulated which can happen randomly.

You could be ovulating right now :oooo:

I personally would also wait it out but I think that's cos I wouldn't want to be told I wasn't PG!! Last year I was 12 days late for no apparent reason, AF turned up and was just a lot heavier than usual. You can only do what is right for you hun, if you want to wait it out then wait it out...what tests are you using? I am currently 4 days late and still nothing...if I get to your stage I may be asking the same question!! Good luck! xxx

Yeah I know what you mean, I wouldn't want the Dr to tell me either.
I've used a range of tests inc, Tesco, FRER, Asda and Superdrug! So I know its me :eh:

Good luck testing :dust: x

The reason I ask about the tests is cos I spoke to my friend today about my situation (4 days late and BFN with an internet cheapie on Tuesday) and she said she got a few BFN's until she tried a digital one and it gave her her BFP straight away. Sorry, I should have realised that at that many days late you would have tried different tests!
Good luck though! x

I think I would probably book an appt at the docs for next week and then you can guarantee AF will turn up before it!

I agree with Louise though - get OPKing just in case!

the thing is you can always book it and if she does turn up just cancel it! i;ve been waiting 5 months nearly and still nothing so i'd be wary but you never knnow what might happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back