Drop In Thread

hi :wave:

Im Gemma , im 25 . hubby brian is 29 , been together 4 years , lived in london with him for 3 ( moved from ipswich ) and married since april 20th 2006 :cheer:

Tried for bubba for 19 months :shock: and got my BFP on 30th june at 11 DPO :dance: i think im due 11th march 2008 poss few days earlier :cheer:

so far , not sufferin too bad, bet it wont last long , cramps have eased off , so have headaches but im hiccuping for england !

Im Jess, both me and my OH are 17.

Still dont feel really pregnant, despite m/s :?

But I seem to have retained my libido (most of the time anyway :cheer: )

Im exactly 10 weeks, cant wait till my scan, it seems so very far away!

Hi all

Im tracey 21, OH is 22.

Im 11 weeks 6days pregnant. This will be my first child iv had 2 m/cs last year so im hoping this baby stays, nice to speak to you all.

Im doing quite well at moment was sick to start off with but lots better now :hug: :hug:

:cheer:
(have added you to the DD thread :D)

I'm so excited at the moment - people think I'm a little crazy!

Also, in the space of 3 days I appear to have developed a bump :shock: It is the product of being bloated and constipated :oops: , but still, it is freaking me out! lol I have my jogging bottoms on (which I never wear) and they won't sit in the middle of my stomach, only above or below!

I'm Morag...I'm 28 and my husband, Henrik, is 25 (yes...I'm a cradle snatcher.. hehehehe). We got married in December 2006, started trying for a baby in March and found out I was pregnant in May. From my last scan at 7 weeks, I am due on the 22nd of January (like Tracy).

I have a beautiful daughter, Tia, who's almost 8 going on 18, but really is a joy to have around.

We currently live in Spain and I joined the forum in the hopes of making some friends (even if far away) as I'm pretty lonely out here at the mo. :cry: And I have no one to gossip to about being pregnant.

I'm Allie and I've been married to the lovely Marc for one year and three months. I'm 28 and he's 34. We had been trying for this little one for a year before we finally got the BFP. I found out when I was 6 wks and 1 day (going by LMP) because I was too paranoid that I was just about to come on to test any earlier!

My scan is this Friday (yep, the 13th, gulp!). It has seemed like an absolute eternity in coming and I can't believe it's only a few days away.

Totally understand the 'feeling like you're making it all up' thing. I've been feeling like that for ages, despite being intermittently sick, constantly tired, often dizzy, occasional headaches etc. I have a tiny bump atm and there are still occasions when I wonder if it's just podge! My fella thinks I'm daft and he's probably right. But there you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back