driving after c section

kellylou

Reaction score
my hv said I can drive as soon as I feel ready and as long as I am able to perform emergency stop I had Alex 5 weeks ago and feel fine and feel I would be ok doing short journeys anyone driven before the 6 weeks? nothing in my insurance policy and admiral say ok as had all clear.

I did my first drive yesterday and it was fine, so good to have the freedom back :)

yeah i had a drive before the 6 weeks mark. i think iwas really cheeky and would drive around the corner at about 3 weeks to go to the shop however i couldnt walk around the corner, i was too delicate! xx

I had a few short trips at 4/5 weeks, I was going stir crazy!!

I drove after a week (I know very naughty) and was absolutely fine. Just contact your insurers if you're concerned. I was told as long as you can do an emergency stop then you should be ok.

I started driving again after 3 weeks. It was doing my head in, had to get out and about! Go for it!

I drove after a fortnight...felt more comfy driving than pushin a heavy pram about,I rang my insurance company to double check 1st tho xx

I also drove after a week, I had to as there was no one to take my son to school on that particular day and it isn't within walking distance. I also drove again a couple of days later, again necessary as I needed my roots doing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back