Dreams...

nikki8092

Reaction score
Been having some odd dream recently. Decided to watch supernatural from season 1 and think i have been OD ing on it as the characters have invaded my dreams!(Not all bad as the 2 main characters are quite nice lol) Anyone else been having strange dreams? x

Yeap I have and ones I can actually remember as well think its all part of the baby making process some of them havent been to nice and Ive felt upset by them but hey they dont have to come true. :S XX

My dreams are crazy, have been since i first found out... feels like i get up to more when im asleep than during the day! Sleep will never be the same!! xx

Haha! Yes! One dream was going to my scan and seeing a little monkey in my belly instead of a baby. I remember saying, I want a baby not a monkey! LOL.

Another odd disturbing dream i had was going round my nans garden picking up dog poop?! I don't seem to have odd dreams as much now but from about 10 weeks to 20 weeks i had them constantly!xx

im quite liking my odd "supernatural" dreams... obvious reasons but i did have a dream where i went in to have baby and it all went a bit alien on me and burst out my tummy... nice!!

I had horrible dreams between about 10-18 weeks. Dreamt my DH was cheating on me and I caught him and a few other horrible things. Not had one in quite a while now so think it was just hormones at the time xx

I don't think so but the OH is... He's started talking in his sleep...last night he started saying...if you don't paint that door properly the first time I'm going to hit you round the head with this shovel. He has no idea who he was talking to lol x

Lol thankfully we don't own a shovel...that I know of!

oh dear Kerry thats slightly disturbing. Although i once punched an ex square in the face whilst asleep so....

It was very strange... Might start sleeping in the spare room when we start decorating babys room lol x

I've had some nutty ones and some totally scary ones. I had one where we went to the scan and they gave us the pics and they were of winnie the pooh I kept telling everyone it was winnie the pooh and not my baby and they just kept telling me that was my baby!!!!!

Another one was where a monster was after me and killed my OH and son infront of me cos he just wanted me. When I begged him to stop cos I was pregnant he stuck a finger right through my belly and killed the baby too!!! Not having them as much now I have to say. xx

It was woke up sobbing have to say though haven't had anymore nightmares for a good few weeks so they obviously do stop eventually. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back