Dreams/nightmares

Emmam1982

Reaction score
Has anyone else suffered with really vivid dreams or nightmares?
I've never really had nightmares but they seem to be getting more and more frequent.

A few weeks ago I dreamt that my other half died, I dreamt that my 5 yr old fell down the stairs and broke his neck, I've dreamt that someone else was pregnant with my other halfs baby and last night that my 14yr old was going to die. I wake up in such a panic and then struggle to settle back off again.

I had loads of vivid dreams and nightmares when pregnant with my daughter and also have had a few this time too. They haven't been all bad tho.

About a week ago I dreamt me and my daughter were in a haunted house with bad people and we were trying go get away, then was woke by my daughter screaming and still thought I was in the dream, that was scary. Also had a dream I was being stalked by someone and they were watching me sleep through my bedroom window. Last night I dreamt that we adopted a 4 year old boy, which was strange and made me wonder if I'm carrying a boy.

I dont normally remember dreams but seem to remember them loads when pregnant xx

I watched an episode of criminal minds the other day and it was about this teen boy who was evil. Killed loads of people and then went back to kill his mum and baby sister! That night I kept dreaming about him. Every time I woke up and nodded back off he was there again. It really freaked me out!

We can blame hormones for our lovely dreams

Oh I have some horrible dreams since becoming pregnant. I wake up worried and in a panic. We can thank those good ole hormones for them. Another fantastic symptom of pregnancy :)

I haven't really dreamt much but apparently I've started talking in my sleep but waking my oh up coz I've been so loud! I feel awful coz he's then not getting a full nights sleep and then doing 12 hour shifts xx

Yeah I've had some weird and detailed ones that scare you a little :(

I've had loads - think it's just because I'm waking up frequently that I remember them. Some nightmares, others just... weird. I actually love 'em though, even the nightmares - they have good storylines! This week, I gave birth to a toddler sized boy and then moved to Bristol... got held up in my own home by a door-to-door salesman with a gun... got involved in a plot where the government were trying to secretly kill off a percentage of the population by putting a horrible poison into some common medication... and then last night I was visited by Spike Milligan and David Bowie.

i've had loads of dreams and nightmares since being pregnant

I have been having vivid dreams about my little lady being born between 30 & 32 weeks... it has been the exact same dream all along but the details have just got more and more intense...

I think the last one we were out shopping and i went to the loo and my waters broke... and then i was trying to ring my mum and she wouldn't pick up next thing i know i'm being rushed to hospital and little lady is out all happy and healthy...

Yeah I've had some absolutely ridiculous dreams since being pregnant! I wonder why that happens? I've only had a few nightmares but I've just had some really abstract strange dreams a few times a night for the last good few weeks. It's so weird! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back