dream :-(

Kimbo

Reaction score
i had a dream last night that i had a lovely little boy with loads of brown hair - but i just couldnt bond with him

i couldnt change his nappy properly, couldnt bathe him properly, but i didnt care, i wasn't bothered.

i feel terrible now and im worried this is going to be how it is when my babys here! :cry:

Hey, don't let it bother you, it's just a silly dream.

If i thought half my dreams might be even slightly prophetic I'd be in a loony bin!

Chill out and have a good day. Try to forget it. I know some dreams can haunt you all day.

xx

some dreams are sooo vivid its hard to believe they are dreams.. but just remember kim.. it was a dream.. ive had some well wierd one.. that felt really real.. ur not gonna be a bad mum.. so try not to think to much into it

I keep dreaming I've had the baby and everything seems fine then suddenly realise I haven't fed it or changed its nappy for weeks! :oops:

do u think it could just be like, coming to terms with the fact that im going through a huuuuuuuuuuge change?

don't worry about it Kim...I have odd dreams all the time. My sleep is terrible at the minute because I keep dreaming. wish i could just drift off and stay asleep all night

could be anything.. dreams are just you comming to terms with whats happend in the day..sort of sifting through all your ideas, could be as simple as someone saying.. do u know what ur having.. bet ur havign a boy. and coz u might have thought ur having a girl the baby has loads of hair..some person saying or u thinking of what nappies and feed ur gonna use.. then coz u havent thought of it before it comes out in ur dream that u dont care..thats because u dont have to care right now.. as the baby isnt here yet..

lisa&alex said:
could be anything.. dreams are just you comming to terms with whats happend in the day..sort of sifting through all your ideas, could be as simple as someone saying.. do u know what ur having.. bet ur havign a boy. and coz u might have thought ur having a girl the baby has loads of hair..some person saying or u thinking of what nappies and feed ur gonna use.. then coz u havent thought of it before it comes out in ur dream that u dont care..thats because u dont have to care right now.. as the baby isnt here yet..

wow that makes sense lol

I had loads of wierd dreams when I was first pregnant.

The strangest one was I was crossing the road with my baby when a car came and Will Young ran into the road and saved the baby from being hit, and then I made him godfather... it was very bizarre, but Kieran was born just after he won pop idol so that might explain it, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back