• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dream feed????

foxymum

Reaction score
have heard some of you saying that you do this, but what the hell is a dream feed???? lol.

Louie is my 3rd child but i have never ever heard of this, explain please girls. :hug:

Hiya a dreamfeed is when you feed the baby (breast or bottle) when they are asleep. They just suck away even though they are fast asleep!

what about winding??? if i dont wind Louie he will be sick :puke: :puke:

Alastair normally wakes about 9:30-10pm, so is there any point in starting to do a dream feed with him???

He wakes 3 hours later for another feed :?

foxymum said:
what about winding??? if i dont wind Louie he will be sick :puke: :puke:

Hiya, they should be less windy for this feed anyway, but you can wind them aswell when they are asleep!

sophie27 said:
Alastair normally wakes about 9:30-10pm, so is there any point in starting to do a dream feed with him???

He wakes 3 hours later for another feed :?

Probably not :( , joe finished his last feed at 7.30 so I will go wake him at 11 but unlike Jess, he wakes when I give him a dream feed. Nosey parker that he is. :D

i cant see this working for louie, he is too greedy!!!!

maybe its better when they are slightly older??

i give charlotte a dream feed. she doesnt have the full 8oz, just 4... its like a top up for her. this way she goes the full 4 hrs and not just 2 like during the day,

Cor little Moo, my Isabella has only ever taken about 5 3/4 oz at the most.

lol i know, shes a big girl...takes after her dad not me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back