Dream analysis needed

Princess81

Reaction score
Oooh, I was just doing the ironing and remembered this dream I had last night:

I was on duty with one of the lads from work - he is super gorgeous - I think he is probably the best looking man I have ever seen in real life (seriously) - when we go to calls with women around they forget what they are complaining about at just drawl....

Anyhoo, as I said I'm on duty with him although I can't remember being in uniform, we were taksed to visit this disused air control tower thing (the things that are like a glass box at airports) and we were in a red convertible MG midgegt thing.

So we had to get up this really, really steep hill in it. The road was like the coast roads at home, really sandy and it was surrounded by sandunes. He used to be in the Para's and we were discussing something to do with war.

But, this hill is at a really acute angle and we are nearly verticle trying to get up it, and I end up falling out of the car and rolling down the sand, but I don't know where Jim is?!

Then I jump from that to being with my o/h - who is actually in the form of my ex husband and we are swimming through shallow water in the sea at home and there are loads of minature crocadiles and I'm scared that they are going to nip my toes and we are going further and further out in the sea and I'm worried about sharks and bigger crocadiles. Then my o/h gains his real identity back to him from being my ex husband and I'm thinking - cor you just got better looking"

Then I woke up.

Am I a freak?! lol

One = Yes :rofl:

Seems a normal enough dream :D

You must have some struggles going on in your life right now eh? Or your battling for something? Thats my guess xx

I feel like my work is an uphill struggle sometimes, so i suppose I can relate to that bit. Plus I'm signed out of my probationary period in 3 weeks (omfg can't wait for that) and I'm trying to avoid getting into any trouble before that happens lol (maybe that's the dodging crocodiles bit - they stand for the bosses lol)!
I'm going to apply for a community policing job soon hopefully, will be nowhere near as fun as my current job (don't wory M - I get to keep gloria) but it will be far better working hours for any future bubbas!! :)

screw the dream....i wanna c this super hot copper! lol

Sounds like a David Lynch film lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back