Drawing/Art

So happy to see other girls interested in art!!!

Here is some of the stuff I do (last one was a pressie for my husband on our anniversary:cloud9:)

Attachments

• 287db.jpg
    287db.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 226db.jpg
    226db.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 71
They are absolutely amazing, truly stunning - I had to look a few times as they are so life like, like black & white photographs, your talent is beautiful hun
xxx

Thank you, sweetheart, you are too kind <3

theyre fantastic - i can do a bit , i think im good till i see other peoples :blush:

this is a few , that im sure ive posted ages ago before, i had loads more but my brother sold them to his friends doing art a level for £20 a pop (i received no money as i didnt know spose i shud be flattered! :lol:)

xx

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 26
  • monster.jpg
    monster.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 24
  • monster2.jpg
    monster2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 24
  • moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 26
  • spider2.jpg
    spider2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 22
omg i didnt even look at second page! mine look like crap!! everyone is so talented! and ish i thot the hands were a photo!! i didnt think it was possible to draw that good it looked like a photo xxx

Piglet, they are fab :thumbup:

I used to be so good at art but it's kinda all gone now

You girls are amazingly talented

xxxx

Piglet, you are doing so well! I love how tomboyish your art is :D

Oh wow you girls are so talented :D I love art! Really wish I did it in college :(
Do any of you have a deviantART page? http://tiffany-jayne.deviantart.com/

I'm currently drawing another 'Legends of Zelda' character for my boyfriend (he's obsessed with that game at the moment):

Snapshot_20110724_21.jpg

Also ISH, how on earth did you shade those pictures?! I've only just really dabbled with a little bit of shading, I wanted to make some life-like images like yours.

I have sketching pencils, all different sizes but I just don't have a clue :p Any tips?
xxx

Also ISH, how on earth did you shade those pictures?! I've only just really dabbled with a little bit of shading, I wanted to make some life-like images like yours.

I have sketching pencils, all different sizes but I just don't have a clue :p Any tips?
xxx
You will need inordinate amounts of time and layers upon layers of shading :shock:

I thought I might also share this little piece I did for my OH recently (feeling guilty due to pregnancy tantrums :oooo: )

Attachments

• two_by_ileana_s-d3lb9qi.jpg
    two_by_ileana_s-d3lb9qi.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 62
Re did my bells last night It's not that good coz I got board After an hour and a half lol spent bout 2 hrs on it I think (I'm so out of practise)
02789488-09bb-809f.jpg

Just found the pic i took reference from

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311865547.209865.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311865547.209865.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 19
That's brilliant Evie! :)
Thanks ISH, I figured it would take up a lot of time to completely finish something like that.
Going to give it a try and practise lot's! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back