Drawing/Art

They're brilliant Rach :)
Really want to draw at the moment, OH bought me a new sketchpad and pencils so I'll have a go sometime! xxx

Some recent pieces I've done. I am utterly besotted with hands at the moment.

(I am always in need of hand models, btw, if anyone fancies it x )

Attachments

• 303bb.jpg
    303bb.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 294ab.jpg
    294ab.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 33
ISH your drawings are stunning!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I can't believe they aren't photos, they are amazing xxx

Thanks so, so much, girls <3

There's nothing I love drawing more than eyes :pompom:
These are gorgeous hun, I have been looking for someone who can draw eyes really well :dance:

You are all so talented on here :)
Wished I could find something I was good at, have always been interested in drawing but I'm not good at it :(

i dabble in drawing, mostly anime tho (japanese animation)

drawingmiyularva0ne.jpg

I love your anime pics hun especially this one x

I tattoo

5e0aa010-97fb-0072.jpg

5e0aa010-984d-5d48.jpg

I can only find a few I have done better - skin is ALLOT different to work on than pen and paper and you can't rub out lol xx

Wow Evie, you just seem to be more and more creative everytime I pop on lol
I really love these two. How have you been, I've not spoken to you for ages (well thats because I disappeared for a little while lol) xx

ish seriously tho , if i sent u a family photo would you draw it? of course i would pay (as long as its not the earth :rofl: ) i showed mum ur drawings she was amazed?? plz :pray: xx

I tattoo

5e0aa010-97fb-0072.jpg

5e0aa010-984d-5d48.jpg

I can only find a few I have done better - skin is ALLOT different to work on than pen and paper and you can't rub out lol xx

Wow Evie, you just seem to be more and more creative everytime I pop on lol
I really love these two. How have you been, I've not spoken to you for ages (well thats because I disappeared for a little while lol) xx

Hey. thank you hunni :) I've been good just pottering around nothing new really :) how r u Hun? Xx

I love this thread,
Ice always considered myself creative, and studied art to A level at school, I'm ok at sketching etc but certainly not as good as ISH I absolutely love your work, its just so lifelike eyes are my thing too, and often that's all that gets done,
How lovely to find other creative girls on here xx

ish seriously tho , if i sent u a family photo would you draw it? of course i would pay (as long as its not the earth :rofl: ) i showed mum ur drawings she was amazed?? plz :pray: xx
Of course, sweetheart, it's what I do and I absolutely love it. Just PM me :hug:

I love this thread,
Ice always considered myself creative, and studied art to A level at school, I'm ok at sketching etc but certainly not as good as ISH I absolutely love your work, its just so lifelike eyes are my thing too, and often that's all that gets done,
How lovely to find other creative girls on here xx
Thank you so much, you're lovely!:flower:

There's nothing I love drawing more than eyes :pompom:
These are gorgeous hun, I have been looking for someone who can draw eyes really well :dance:

You are all so talented on here :)
Wished I could find something I was good at, have always been interested in drawing but I'm not good at it :(
Thank you SO much :cloud9: Everyone is spoiling me rotten!

Last edited:
I'm a fool for vintage glamour :cloud9:

Attachments

• Funny_face___detail_by_Ileana_S.jpg
    Funny_face___detail_by_Ileana_S.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
  • i_am_the_nile_by_ileana_s-d1dridy.jpg
    i_am_the_nile_by_ileana_s-d1dridy.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 23
  • visionary_by_ileana_s-d2dsdnv.jpg
    visionary_by_ileana_s-d2dsdnv.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 22
  • sharon_tate_by_ileana_s-d3eiun9.jpg
    sharon_tate_by_ileana_s-d3eiun9.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 168c.jpg
    168c.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 19
haven't read through but just seen ur first post, rhianna pics are amazing!!! xx

ok, just read through, u are all so talented!

Ish i LOVE the trainers, so sweet and touching! would you sell a print? xx

Now we've moved I have space to indulge in art again, will post some post-wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back