Drawing/Art

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I love drawing, I used to do it every day when I was growing up and I've started to get back into it the past few months. Anyone else arty?

Here's some of my art:

Marcus Fenix (Gears of War) Finished today:
Snapshot_20110718_21.jpg

Billy (Saw Movies):
Snapshot_20110429_8.jpg

Katy Perry (E.T. song):
Snapshot_20110429_16.jpg

Rihanna:
Snapshot_20110405_3.jpg

Rihanna (Coloured with lipstick):
Snapshot_20110405_9.jpg

Stewie Griffin, I've coloured it in since but haven't finished it.
Snapshot_20110628_25.jpg

Tiger Eye:
Snapshot_20110706_24.jpg

They're amazing chick, love the red Rihanna one x

I used to love drawing and stuff but my music took priority and I started expressing myself through compositions instead... They're amazing though hun :) Love Stewie!! xx

Thanks girls :D

I love music too hun :) I can play a little bit of wonderwall and the opening of smoke on the water on guitar :p I really want to become good at it! My OH is an amazing player. I have written songs too but I like writing poems more. I'd love a grand piano as well so I'm going to beg my dad :pray: :lol: xxx

Cool beans!! I'm grade 8 clarinet, grade 6 piano and singing and grade 4 flute :) And did GCSE Music... Would have gone on to do A Level but various things kept me from college :( x

That's brilliant! And awwww, it's never too late. There was a 26 year old in my performing arts class at last fulfilling his dream. You're young as well xxx

That's the plan for when Francesca's older he he xx

I love the Rihanna with lipstick one!! You're very talented! x

I used to draw and paint a lot. Not got any examples on my laptop though. I want to get back into it.

love being arty and started getting back into it when h sleeps im after doing a mural for his wall on a big canvas so i'm practising at the mo - i'm playing around with ideas but i'm stuck as to what to do!!

I find I get 'stuck' sometimes too.
I just take a break and try to get some inspiration. Sometimes I just randomly get an awesome creative idea in the middle of nowhere :lol: xxx

the art course at yale is really good hun im another drawer :)

I went to Yale for 5 years studying performing arts :) Would love to do art there, maybe one year! xxx

i dabble in drawing, mostly anime tho (japanese animation)

drawingprettydress9nk.jpg

drawingmiyularva0ne.jpg

drawingfma8ed.jpg

picblueeye9sq.jpg

That's awesome BevG!
I like anime drawings, can't say I'm good at it myself though.
I'm not sure if Legends of Zelda counts for anime but I drew this recently for my OH:

Snapshot_20110720_1.jpg

Snapshot_20110720.jpg

Love art and drawing/painting :) love all your drawings they are really good here is some of mine

02789488-8871-6544.jpg

This is just larger than a large poster size drawn then painted
02789488-8895-3a8a.jpg

02789488-889f-ea2e.jpg

Quick sketch of my daughter
02789488-88ce-cdee.jpg

02789488-88e5-ff0b.jpg

02789488-88ed-c0e7.jpg

That's all I've got on my phone apart from the painting coz thats big the rest were only 10 or less min sketches but thought I would contribute somehow x

You are all so talented, those drawings are amazing :thumbup:
Tiff & BevG, my brother would absolutely love your work, he is really into manga & Dragonball & just had his sleeves worked on
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back