Dragons Den,

Melly+2

Reaction score
does anyone watch this programme, i love it, some of the stuff on there wud be brilliant to have, if you were gonna invent something what would it be, just a thought :think:

lol i like that one, id like a bin that can walk so you never have to go to the bin again lol

I too love Dragons Den :cheer:
I think a great invention would be chocolate, that tastes like chocolate, but is good for you :pray: Or a dryer that removes bobbles from your clothing hehe

or a bloke that does the ironing, yey hope someone makes one on the show, i will buy one :pray: :rotfl: :rotfl:

did you see it last night with the cover thing for the rotary dryer.... I maybe missed some of it as I was cleaning up the dishes.... but how will it stop your clothes getting wet in the rain when it's windy! your clothes flap about and wouldnt stay under the cover.

And last week... the guy with the Reaggie Reaggie sauce..... news on that!! soon to be available in TESCOS!!

Last night's show was great. I like it when the Dragons start fighting each other. I think that Richard Farley seems the nicest and most genuine. I don't like the lady (she reminds me of Margaret Thatcher) or the Glaswegian bloke - he's always really nasty to the contestants. Theo's nice too. The clothes dryer thing was interesting although don't know if it would work if the wind/rain is blowing from a different angle, not just straight down!?

SarahH said:
the guy with the Reaggie Reaggie sauce..... news on that!! soon to be available in TESCOS!!

OMG! I have not been able to get that song out of my head since i saw him singing it!
:shock: what if they start showing adverts of it? i'll be a walking reggae reggae sauce advert going around whistling the tune :rotfl: !

little*red said:
SarahH said:
the guy with the Reaggie Reaggie sauce..... news on that!! soon to be available in TESCOS!!

OMG! I have not been able to get that song out of my head since i saw him singing it!
:shock: what if they start showing adverts of it? i'll be a walking reggae reggae sauce advert going around whistling the tune :rotfl: !

I laughed so much when he said his real name was Keith!!

:rotfl:

I invented a solar power torch when I was 12 - that charges itself up in daylight. Everybody takes the mickey though, but it WOULD work :shakehead:

Redshoes said:
I too love Dragons Den :cheer:
I think a great invention would be chocolate, that tastes like chocolate, but is good for you

Do you remember on Friends, when Monica got a job creating recipes for 'Mockolate'? :lol:

I'd take some cloth nappies on. It feels like their popularity is growing and I reckon with everyone going on about 'green' options there's a real market for disposable alternatives if someone puts the money in.

I couldn't invent anything though, haven't the imagination :D

Yeah I remember Minxy heehee

And we too are looking to use re-usuable nappies, not sure which type exactly yet, still looking, but I think they are great too :cheer:

tracyM said:
I invented a solar power torch when I was 12 - that charges itself up in daylight. Everybody takes the mickey though, but it WOULD work :shakehead:

I've got 2!!!!!!!!!!! and they do work! Its also a battery charger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back