Dr browns bottles for next baby?

I switched to MAM from TT and think they are brilliant. Can't help with the dummy issue I'm afraid as my lo sucks her thumb!

I tried Albert with a cherry dummy when he was a newborn and it was about half the size of his face rofl, looked more like his siamese twin! We use tesco cheapy flat dummies, got sick of losing the expensive ones cos they are more of a toy and get thrown about rather than sucked

Dr browns bottles here too. Best money ever spent. Cherry dummies too as we tried the tt orthodontic ones and he couldn't keep them in. The only time he has his dummy tho is for 10 mins at bedtime and he's not all that keen to be honest, spits it back out mostly. Think he's going to be. Thumb sucker! Xx

Im completely confused by which bottles to buy! I have a friend who absolutely swears by dr browns, and i am moving towards them just because we had such a terrible time with dd when she was feeding. I had avent with her and i couldnt stand them, they just leaked all the time and drove me mad!

Did you keep the rings in the advent bottles? They stop them leaking if you chucked them away the bottle is useless

bb did the flat ones always fall out though? it used to drive me mad, think we just used tt flat ones that came with a set of bottles etc and i remember lot of occasions of falling asleep with my arm in the crib waiting to catch the dummy again.

oh is off this week and tomorrow is 'sort stuff out for the baby day' so gonna have a.look on amazon at the different ones, unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper?(I've looked on ebay and can't really find much) x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

They do fall out but then he's not obsessed with the dummy tbh. There's no panic when it does. the tesco dummies are quite wide although they are flat. The TT orthodontic ones were a nightmare, he could launch them like little ballistic missiles lol

We used Dr Browns and I swear by them! Will be using them this time too x

They do fall out but then he's not obsessed with the dummy tbh. There's no panic when it does. the tesco dummies are quite wide although they are flat. The TT orthodontic ones were a nightmare, he could launch them like little ballistic missiles lol

ha that is some skill Albert! :D

Charlie's not really bothered by them now but he'd flip his lid if it fell out in the night id be like 'wtf you were sleeping why are you bothered???' drove me nuts.

i think i may go with Dr Browns first of all, i know this sounds dat but do they have all different types or is it just those bottles in general? if that makes sense x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Im completely confused by which bottles to buy! I have a friend who absolutely swears by dr browns, and i am moving towards them just because we had such a terrible time with dd when she was feeding. I had avent with her and i couldnt stand them, they just leaked all the time and drove me mad!

Did you keep the rings in the advent bottles? They stop them leaking if you chucked them away the bottle is useless

I cant remember now! We used them for my daughter and shes now 6!

We used avent dummies too, id use them again - im sure there are other ones that are the same but there wasnt a top/bottom to them really so whichever way they went in was fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back