dr browns bottles.........

foxymum

Reaction score
hiya, have definetley decided to use these this time around, but am unsure of which steriliser is compatible with these bottles.

had avent steam steriliser last time ( & got rid of it coz we thought our family was complete! lol )

dr browns don't do their own steriliser so girls that used dr browns which steriliser did you use?

thanks in advance :D

I am using a avent microwave steraliser it does the job but I can only get 3 bottles in at a time because of all of the bloody bits!! Top bottles though!!

good, have heard brilliant reviews on these bottles thats why i am going for them this time around.
with last 2 used avent, but found the necks leaked & they cracked after a while too.
thanks for your replys.

I used the mothercare steam steriliser, and now have the Avent one. The avent one is badly set up though, I'd recommend the mothercare one over it anyday!

I use the Avent steam Steriliser but find it a nuisance to fit Dr Browns botlles in - the filter part etc is hard to fit in the compartment. :evil:

oh, got my bottles today, so now i need to work out which steriliser to get?

sami & kwain did you use the dr browns bottles with the steriliser you both said you use?

thanks.xx

Yes I used the dr brown bottles in the lindam sterilizer but you only fit a few bottles in at a time cos the is so many pieces. I might be wrong cos it was almost 6 years ago now and I'm not to sure.

thanks- oh dear, what steriliser am i going to be able to use that fits all the bottles in at the same time??? :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back