Dr Brown's Bottles and Teets

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi,

I have started to use Dr Browns bottles, with Level 1 teets,.
When should I start to use Level 2?
I can't find any info on them..
:)

Cheers
Suzi
x

level 2 teats are for 3months+
we changed to level 2 when leah was about 9 week old and she started finishing her bottles much more easily :hug:

So....
LO is 4 weeks now... I'll keep her on Level 1... but it takes her ages to finsih 5oz... and then at 2months ish... think about changing her?
This feeding malarky confuses me....

Cheers Kimbo :)

x

well when she starts tiring herself out on these teats (think it's jaw-ache??) then switch to the next ones.
leahs actually started leaving quite a bit if her bottles now and gets tired easily so think it's time to move onto level 3.

however, i think i've had enough of these dr browns bottles now - too much faffing about with them lol
she has juice and water out of an ordinary boots bottle and is fine with those so think i might move her onto them now :think:

yeh when i was using the dr brown bottles i moved ky onto the level 2 teats at around 7 weeks i think. I think the dr borwn teats are alot slower than the other brands. so technically i think a level 2 teat is pretty much the same as a standard advent or tommy tipee teat that comes with the bottles.

Id go for it theres no harm trying and if shes not quiet ready you can save them till shes a bit older.

We're on Level 2 teats now as it was taking Connie an absolute age to feed - I would agree that Dr B's are smaller than other teats. She is coping fine with level 2 (er... I think)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back