• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DR BROWN BOTTLES: Are they any good??

katie05

Reaction score
My baby has colic and really struggles with wind and i thought bout using these-is this what they are for? Did you find them useful? Also how much are they? Thanks in advance.x

My HV recommended them to me, though I don't give Ella that many bottles (1 per day) to warrant using them. They are supposed to be the best bottles for Colic though :D

I used them with my first and I'd say the are quite good. A pain to wash but worth it!

Thank you :D i am going to try them today n pray that they help!

Oh..and can you use any teat with them as they look the same as advent ones n i have lots of them.

Dr Brown's are a god send, no I wouldn't use avent teats it defeats the purpose of the bottle hun. The Dr Brown teat is a lot softer it is supposed to resemble a nipple :shock: and works as part of the air flow system.

you can get them cheap on ebay. I got 6 brand new wide neck 8oz bottles for £25, that included p&p.

A good investment. Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back