dr appointment

paradysso

Reaction score
Well after getting my BFP last night, i got a dr appointment this morning to confirm it and hopefully book a dating scan in. as im not 100% of my due date.

:dance: my test line was soo faint that i am still unsure, but i think im just being cautious, my OH has already rang and told his mum, so i think hes more excited then me at this minute.

i wil let u know what he says..

Let us know how it goes and fingers crossed... :hug: :hug: :hug:

well ive just got back home, good news, he says although the line is super faint, its a line and im to test in a couple of days and i will see a darker line.

but in the mean time.. he told me to book my first booking in appointment with MW, which is 2pm today.

last pregnancy i was in southampton and when u booked an appointment it took a month to come through so im shocked how quick im getting appointments here.

Well just come back from booking in appointment, had my bloods done and have a scan next week i cant wait :dance:

Wow! I thought first scans were at 12 weeks? I was holding off going to the Drs for a couple of weeks yet?

we have a local tiny health centre and they have a scanning machine so they send you straight away to confirm dates, if u know your date 100% they dont scan until 12 weeks. i will go to hospital 25 miles away at 20 weeks for the main scan and hopefully find out the sex.

OMG Elaine, how quick was all that?????

Oh i'm so glad for you hun!!! YAY!

PS Thats for the text by the way, NOT!!! :shakehead:

kellysomer said:
OMG Elaine, how quick was all that?????

Oh i'm so glad for you hun!!! YAY!

PS Thats for the text by the way, NOT!!! :shakehead:

hehe i kept saying to dan i have to post u in a sec, but i keep getting distracted haha, only been home a while

Well its nice to know im loved!!!!

I'm going to docs on thurs morning!

well i shall want a text asap lol.... can u come in chat room????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back