• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Down in the dumps :(

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Just need to rant :(

Went to go and see the dietician this morning because Ive been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and she said the insulin that I was on (2 x a day) was not working as it should so now have to inject at every mealtime and again at night :( 4 x day :(

Im just generally fed up, fed up of constantly watching what I eat (although I know its for babies benefit) fed up of being alone (FOB left early in pregnancy) just generally fed up..

My 3 year old, no matter how hard I try and cover it, obviously knows something is up and he is pushing boundaries and seeing how far he can go :(

Just need to let off some steam really :( x

Awww Chick really hope you feel a bit better soon! Can you send you LO to your mums or to one of his friends for a night so you can have a little break?

My mum works quite late and theres nowhere else really he can go :( he's off to his dads tomorrow night though x

Use tomorrow night as a big pampering relaxing evening for u.. Really plan it out.. You'll have something to look forward to :)
Sorry to hear ur so down it's hard doing it all alone, especially with a demanding 3rd old, I know how u feel :hug:
Xxx

was wondering where you were the other day. sorry ur having a crappy time hunny. like the girls said, try and have some 'me time ' tomorrow. hope ur ok xx

Sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time... :hugs:

So sorry to hear you're having a tough time. It does take quite a while to get your head around everything and stop obsessing abut what we can/ can't eat :(
I've got GD too, but seem to be managing ok so far with just dietary changes - seeing consultant again next week so will know more then, but levels look ok to me.
Look on the bright side, it's not forever - once baby is here you can tuck in to the biggest bar of chocolate you fancy - that's my plan anyway!!! Agree with the girls, plan a nice relaxing pampering night when your little man is away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back