double prams???

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi im preg again when this baby is born i will have a 13month old and a new born need a twin buggy? i want something trendy i like the 3wheelers, what do u guys recomend the side by side ones or the ones were they r behind each other????? :D

hiya dionne
when my baby is born i will have a 16/17 mnth old and a newborn so i have been thinking of getting a double. i think that if i did get one i wound have to think wether id get a sidebiside or 1behind the otha lol

anyway ill have a look around at the prices lol. i am practically skint so they beta be cheap or else!!!

xoxox

When we had a 3yr old and a new born we tried both (Callum has dyspraxia so walking more than 100 yards without cut knees and bruises was impossible).

Side by side was great because the baby can see more, but the weight difference meant that it used to have a mind of its own and go off in all directions. By the time we'd used it for 3 months the frame was warped and we bought the tandem.

In the tandem, Charlotte couldn't see what was going on until she could sit up, but it was so much easier getting in and out of shops and steering. It's hard work getting up pavements because all the weight is at the front, but it's ok once you get the technique of doing a bunny hop on the handle. Once Callum started school, we passed it onto friends and they used it for a good couple of years.

Tracy xx

i would get a side by side one as they are easier to push, i had the one behind each other and that gave me real problems with my back.
at the moment i have a 22 month old and a 10 month old, and due to have my 3rd on the 2nd of jan (need a triple one now lol)
hope that helps

sarah

i ant got tha cash lol
so now im gonna get a baby sling thingy so then kylie can go in d buggy an bubs can go in the sling i dunno how it wil wurk out but we'l c

6 days to go!!!! xx

my idea is working!! the sling hurts my back a bit but its better than carrying her.

really? cuz iv got so much going on b4 this baby is born gota get a second car first so think il do the same your doing for a bit till i can afford one, i did c a real nice light weight one for bout £250 but im hoping to sell diors one seems i paid £500 for it :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back