Double checking

Hope81

Reaction score
Now in trimester 2 I suppose is ok to have a hoter sower than before. But double checking any way. What domyou think?

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I've kept having similar tempurature showers only because I read somewhere that raising your core temperature isnt good for the baby at any stage. We can sweat but our LO's cant so it can potentially be dangerous.

I would have thought the risk is quite low, particularly for a shower. Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge than me can chip in here....

xx

I never altered the heat of my showers, just baths. Baby is doing just fine, kicking me as we speak :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've always had a hot shower and never had any problems - as above I think it's more if you're sitting in a bath of hot water rather than a shower. x

Good lol. I am done freezing in the shower lol. Anyway my shower Dosent last more than 10 min as I never have time lol

I've never stopped having hot showers, I hate having cool ones

I love a hot shower, can't stand having a cold one. And I don't have a bath anyway lol xx

Hey dysco :love: yes I am :shock: can't wait to hear your BFP any day soon :dust:

I've kept having hot baths, only because of how much I ache, he is stillkcking away nicely and the other day I saw him wriggling to get comfy so dont think he has been affected, but then I don;t have a full bath as it would over flow with my fat bum in it at the moment :)

If I have a bath the water only comes up to about a third of my body when laying down and I get out if I start to sweat, otherwise what's the point, also if I am sweating baby will be :)

I ache so much at the moment I couldn';t do without a quick soak to ease the aches and pains.

xxx

I never reduced the heat of my baths or showers. Didnt know to, cant say ive changed many habits since being pregnant x

A lot of the stuff that I hear I have to stop myself and think hold on a minute, were not the first women to be carrying a human, I sure as hell don't think that women in previous years worried about as much as we do and most of us have tuned out ok...

So I decided to work on the basis that if it has been PROVEN scientifically and I can find the research for it and it's not just a theory then I will follow it, If it's just a theory then it is more than likely scaremongering.

P.s Riven has been booting me summink rotten tonight so don;t think the baths have affected him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back