Doppler :)

Crimson92

Reaction score
Pointless post! but so happy!!

MIL got me a lovely xmas gift today, but she obviouslly couldn't hold her excitement and actually gave me it today, it was a very good doppler ! its so lovely ! so I had the whole family gathered round listening to baby's heartbeat, I really am over the moon :cloud9: x

Awww what a nice thought! I'm lucky if i get anything off my MIL! xx

What a thoughtful gift :) I bought a doppler early on, but my MIL and SIL were both very excited to be able to hear the heartbeat!

We recorded it on OH's phone, so he can hear it when he is away and misses us, bless him ! Its so lovely, think I will need to buy rather a few sets of batterys :lol: x

Awww lol. I can't hear the heartbeat yet :( xx

Aww. :( Do you think you're checking in the right spot? I tend to find the HB rather low still, maybe within an inch of the ol' foof, if that. Also, this sounds stupid, but are you using enough gel? I've found that when I don't use enough, it's really hard to pick up the HB. I remember when I first got the thing, I tried a "dry-run" to find my own HB on my chest, and I couldn't find it! Not without the gel at least..

Oh! And also, my little bean tends to favor the left side so far, so be sure you're checking all over just in case you have a sneaky one :)

Last edited:
You should be able to find it just with some patience, apparantly my baby dislikes me listening to her and has favoured to kicking the doppler away and running away from it, already lol, only got it today haha ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back