doppler heart monitor

luci76

Reaction score
Hi & Congratulations to all.. I have Fetal Heart Monitor (Angel Sounds) Im only 10 weeks & can hear the baby heart beat already.. Has anyone else got one & what do You think of them????.. I think mine is great.. Its so excited being able hear the baby heart beat when ever I want.. I got mine off Ebay fo £30.00 BARGIN.. x

Sounds great, I wish I'd bought one of those now but instead I bought a monitor for £30 new from Mothercare, I am 21 weeks and still can't hear the heartbeat. I didn't know about Dopplers!

Londoner Claire said:
Sounds great, I wish I'd bought one of those now but instead I bought a monitor for £30 new from Mothercare, I am 21 weeks and still can't hear the heartbeat. I didn't know about Dopplers!

I got the one from argos 25 pounds and i couldnt even hear alfies heartbeat days before i had him, i could hear him move which was reassuring loads of ppl have said that the angel ones r gud

I have also got the angel sounds doppler 2 weeks ago and picked up the heartbeat and also you can hear the baby moving, i really recommend them. I got the doppler and gel for just under £30 :)

fingerscrossed said:
Londoner Claire said:

I got the one from argos 25 pounds and i couldnt even hear alfies heartbeat days before i had him, i could hear him move which was reassuring loads of ppl have said that the angel ones r gud

I may take it back for a refund if it doesn't work by the time it says, that's really worrying. It says between 21 and 28 weeks it should start.

I would.. If I can hear it at 10 weeks with the one I got.. They say from 12 weeks but I gave it a go and was amazed to hear it so early.. It Took a bit of time to find the heart beat. well over mine pounding away.. lol.. but the baby is a lot quicker so when you find it you know the difference.. Good Luck x

I found the heartbeat at 9 weeks with a hi-baby doppler.

I would definitely recommend dopplers, its just so reassuring to hear your babys heart whenever you want :)

Thanks Luci, it wasn't a doppler I bought though, it was the Heart to Heart fetal heart monitor, I bought it from Mothercare and it does say on the box that you hear it from anything between 21-28 weeks. I can hear my sons and my cats heart with it so it does work, I just feel gutted it doesn't work to hear the baby yet. :(

I can't hear my baby's heatbeat either with the mothercare one - but I can hear he kicking 10 tons of sh!t out of me!!!

Don't know whether i'll buy a doppler now that I can feel her kicking.....

Kat@girlracer said:
I can't hear my baby's heatbeat either with the mothercare one - but I can hear him kicking 10 tons of sh!t out of me!!!

Don't know whether i'll buy a doppler now that I can feel her kicking.....

Oh that's reassuring. Jade doesn't keep still either so I know she's OK. It's just annoying paying £30 for something and getting nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back