Doppler arrived

Littlesammy

Reaction score
I was in two minds whether to get one or not but my OH hasn't been able to get the time off work to come to see the midwife with me so hadnt heard the heartbeat. I decided to get one so he can hear the heartbeat at home and doesn't feel like he's missing out.

Anyway, it arrived today and I managed to find the heartbeat straight away. It all still feels a bit surreal but I'm so excited!!

Fantastic, When I had mine & couldnt find it, as soon as OH came home from work we found it straight away & everytime since :) from around 12 weeks I think.

I love just listening to mine beating away & hearing the sounds of the kicks & movement. :)

I love mine, best thing I ever bought. I let my parents listen to baby on it yesterday, they were so excited. Worth every penny for that reaction :D x

Mine has become part of my bedtime routine now lol I love checking up on my boy :)

Do all dopplwrs come with the gel stuff? My OH thinks its a waste of money to buy one. But im treating myself ;)xxx

I'm not sure about all of them but I got the angel sounds one which didn't come with any gel. I got some gel on Amazon. I think they're well worth the money, and its a lot easier to find the heartbeat using the gel with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back