• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

door bouncers?

Babylicious

Reaction score
harry is only happy when standing now, he screams at us. Just wondered if he'd be ok in a door bouncer? he can support his own head now

I would think that he is still a little too young babes.

I have only just put my son in one and he loves it. I think he could have been in it a few weeeks ago but I forgot that I had it. x

i read the box from my door bouncer and it says its ok from 5- 15 months
so maybe not just yet hun- i remember hayden loving his though- i think i got it when he was 6 months!

thanks girls, looks like I'll have to be his bouncer 24/7 now then :wall: :lol: :rotfl: :doh:

My daughter is 4 months and uses a door bouncer. She loves it! On the box it says from 3months+ as long as they can hold up their head. :)

Evie has used a door bouncer but she hated it :roll: I tried it a few times but she's not impressed at being out of the room..

...so we invested in a Fisherprice Jumperoo which was pretty costly but it's been worth every penny...she loves it. She'll even roll towards it when she fancies a jump (so to speak! :rotfl: )

hey hun i looked on the net and most of them do say its ok from 3 months.. as long as they can support there heads but mine is like a kinda duck not a normal seat bit..maybe thats why its from 5 months?? so you could put him in it real soon :)

I'm really tempted to get a jumperoo but he's so unpredictable I don't know if it's going to be a waste of money!

Babylicious said:
I'm really tempted to get a jumperoo but he's so unpredictable I don't know if it's going to be a waste of money!

Do you have a friend with a baby who has some of these things?
If you live local to me your more than welcome to come road test hundreds of things LO has lost interest in!! LOL :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm in Hull :rotfl: :rotfl:
He's had all sorts, a bouncing chair - hated that, a swing - hated that, a bumbo - hated that. :roll:

We had a jumperoo and Brody LOVED it! Even if Harrison isn't too impressed they do sell quite well on ebay! We got almost what we paid for it after a good few months of use!

Babylicious said:

I took Evie to Mothercare and sat her in the display one to see what she did before we bought one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back