Don't you just wish

littlemuffin

Reaction score
That you had a crystal ball that told you when the baby will really be here.

I know we have our due dates, but I really would like to know how long I have left. If I have ages and go overdue, or no time at all.

I would love to know exactly when. Only time that happens is when ur booked in for induction or c-section, neither of which I want! Lol!

I'm inbetween wanting to know but also liking that it could be anytime like tonight even! xx

No date yet but I'm being induced at 38 weeks, will know in 2 weeks time x

Ye it would be useful to know, on the other hand though i think i might worry and freak out more the closer the date came if its a surprise theres no time for worrying.

Have a feeling i will be late for sure.

Id def like to know. Lol. I thought things were kicking off last night, but it all stopped. Now I want her to stay where she is cos I have a baby shower on wed, and thurs is my mum's spoilt beat of a sisters b'day - so it'll be legs crossed that day. So really I'm needing till Friday. Lol.

Xxx

At the moment I quite like not knowing, looking forward to doing silly random things to try and get him out at full term. But that's probably just because I'm being optimistic and thinking he might come early. When I'm a week overdue I'll probably be so over it and wishing I had that definite date to work to so I didn't get my hopes up!

i would love to know cos it fits in with my insane need to plan things. id know how long i would need off college and be able to make sure i didnt miss anything, make sure assignments were done before hand instead of putting them off cos i have time etc lol

i am seeing consultant again on 21st and it may mean an induction after that, so i may know....but at the moment boo boo could come before the 21st anyway!! come on boo boo.....

but then i havent had a scan since 33 weeks so it could be a monster child in there....would i rather know or not...hmmm......i dunno..x

I would love to know so I can plan not to be a million miles away, and I haven't seen my best friend in ages because I'm worried if I go it all might happen :(. Although part of me likes the excitement of not knowing. X

oh feck yeah id kill for that power lol but thinkk its just a guessin game

I'd love to know especially as I'm still at work and travelling all the time!! J still think I'm going to have him somewhere on the m6 lol x

I am booked for a c-section but whos to say if baby will come before that and then we have to rush in to hospital. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back