Don't you hate it when...

LouiseB

Reaction score
...you think you have one more sweet in the bag and when you go in for the kill, there isn't actually anymore left :shock:

I am officially out of strawberry bon bons :cry:

What's your favourite sweet? That you'd get a couple of hundreds grams of out of a jar.

Mine is bon bons... strawberry, toffee, lemon... i'm not fussy as long as it has loads of powder and a hard chewy centre :love:

My hubby actually broke his cap off his tooth when he stole one of my bon bons just the other day lol

He actually looked like he was going to cry when he showed me the rotten tooth stub it revealed lol :good:

EDIT - yes, i am on of those very very bad people that gets amusement out of misfortune, especially hubby's mwhaha :good:

Last edited:
Ha ha !! Karma kicked him wer it hurts there me thinks!!!

I don't have a favourite sweet to be honest... I don't have a sweet tooth... However.. I have an obsession with salt and vinegar crisps!!!

x

hmmm... i love all sweets, i'm an addict. I love all haribo especially tangtastics

chocolate limes
barley sugars
bonbons....the list is endless

Ooh I like the big hard chewy strawberries you get in pick n mix!! xx

I love chocolate eclairs and hard toffees but then again soft caramels are nice too! and turkish delight! oh dear ive just put on half a stone just thinking about it! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love chocolate eclairs and hard toffees but then again soft caramels are nice too! and turkish delight! oh dear ive just put on half a stone just thinking about it! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You should see how much i've put on eating it :oooo:

Blurgh! Turkey Delight :shock:

Last edited:
oh no, not turkish delight no no no

haribos tangtastics for me :) cola bottles jelly babies ooooh i love sweeties xx

Hubby boobs all the way.....lemon, then strawberry, then plain. Often I ask for a mix bag so its a surprise when popped in mouth when not looking! Yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back