dont wanna go

ange34

Reaction score
i feel like im gonna get booted outa tri 3 now,now ive had henley lol,im gonna miss u all sooo much,this forum has been a god send to me since i signed up monthes ago and i didnt realise how addicted id become.ive been on every day and spend hours on here.its been amazing and so have all u ladies,feels like ive made some really nice friends and im not ready to leave untill ive atleast seen that all the ladies that joined my thread ( how many of us are there left in the last 2 weeks) have safely had their babies.youve been so supportive and kind when i was feeling down and really lifted me when i felt like id had enough,i dunno what id have done without u seriously,as some of u know i dont have a fella and all my family live 125 miles away so alot of the time ive felt so on my own and lonely and u lot kept me sane.im really gonna miss u all so much and really cant thank u all enough for bein there for me.soon il have to move my butt over to the parenting section and hopefully il find ya's again in there but for now im not movin till everyone in the thread is a mummy.love ya's all lots :):):) xxxxxxxxxx

Oh bless you! You can hang around in here for as long as you like :lol:
But come and join us in the baby and toddler bit too :yay:

Ahhhhhh , you're such a sweetheart!
We don't want you to go anywhere either x

You don't have to go anywhere, you can share all your pearls of wisdom with us new mummies :D x x

you dont have to go anywhere hun!!!!!!! :)

aww your all so lovely,its suprising how fond of people u can become on here,people that youve never even met but its people that care,i was really touched when i came out of hospital and seen on my thread how worried everyone had been about me and henley.xxxx

Yeah you can just drift to the babies section now, we'll all be following you soon enough ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back