Don't really know where I belong

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Feeling strange, really strange. I suppose I should be in the ttc section but I just don't want to be disappointed when af shows up. I feel so desperate to be pg again but oh is so tired this week and we've not dtd. This weekend in theory should be ov and I have a horrible feeling we are going to miss it and I'm going to feel angry at him :-(
Just wish I wasn't in this situation again. Feel so bitter that we mc.
I just feel I need some support but don't feel like I belong in ttc iykwim!
This is just pants :-(
How is everyone else doing? Xx

Hi really sorry you are going through a rough time. I had 2 mc straight after each other and proceeded to ttc straight after second one. It was very stressful and all I kept thinking is as long as I fall pregnant ASAP I want be so devestated about the mc's. However despite Dtd very regularly over 3 months I didn't fall pregnant and I became very depressed. Every thing I did or thought was about getting pregnant again. It's a down wood spiral and the worst feeling in the world. However I started to relax and with the help of oh took some of the pressure of myself, stopped beating myself up about the two mc's and very next month fell pregnant with my beautiful 7 month old. Best of luck and try to find the pleasure and excitement of trying for a baby I know it's very hard x x x. X

Its a horrible pressure on you at this point! I know what you mean about the not knowing where to be as you dont feel any particularbuzz about the ttc really at the moment. Its easy to say but if you miss this weekends chance then you maybe ahould just take advantage of the chance to have a drink and eat what you want and totally chill. As the above post thread says. Try to focus on the non pregnancy things. (i do know how hard this is though)

I'm trying really hard not to think about getting pregnant but it'd be nice to think there might be the chance. My oh doesn't get the whole ov thing. He thinks you can get pg anytime of the month lol
I'm not going to bother even trying if he's not feeling up to it. I'm just starting to feel lonely and a bit of a void between us at times. He says stupid things to me like you haven't been yourself recently and I've been moody. Urm yeah I've just been through the most hellish time of my life am I expected to be normal!!!
I think I'm feeling it as my best friend is in hospital about to have her baby. I'm chuffed to bits for her but at the same time it's hard xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back