Dont know why I'm writing this, please hunour me....

Yea I defo see something there too x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You deffo have two lines on them tests hun, really hope this is your girly bfp xxx

Yep I see them all too xxx oh Cos, I'm soooo excited and happy for you xxxx I really hope its pink lol x

There is definitely something there!! Excited to see what the morning brings xxx

Thanks girls, I'm not getting excited yet, I will when I see lines that I don't have to squint at! Just checked app, I'm actually cd37, I just have an awful feeling it's just a mega long wacky cycle xx

Well try (easier said I know) to put it out of your mind for now and wait to see what time brings xxx

I will try, in fact I will expect af then there's no disappointment xx

Eeekkk I hope this BFP develops before Sunday or I'm going to miss it!! I'll be logging on mid flight lol!! X

just caching up on this!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

really hope this is a big PINK :bfp: for you huni!

FX for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I start to think it might be a bfp then I get a wave of af type cramps and think oh hang on, here it comes x

Omgosh cos, can't believe I missed all this! I definitely see lines, and on the inverts I don't even need to enlarge the pic. I really have my fingers tightly crossed for u and a girly bfp!! :) xx

Aw thanks kanga, I hope that is true but I'm won't believe it til I see it on words and deffo not doing a digi til I see big fat lines :) xx

Ooh Cos, how did I miss this! Hope this is your :bfp: babe xxx

Thanks Olive, I'm sure I've been here before though :(
I have to keep reminding myself that af will come to avoid disappointment xx

OMG! I missed this too :shock:

I so see a line and I never see lines.

I really do hope this is the start of a BFP for you. xx

P.s where do you get you 25miu cheapies? :lol:

Home bargains have them, 3 for £1 odd (one step), I get their cheap opks too.
The one in the picture I "acquired" from work :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back