• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't know what to do :(

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
Maisie screams constantly !! She's been fed, she's been winded, she's clean, Not to hot she will only sleep for about 5 seconds. I think its more than likely her reflux which is really bad today but she just wont stop screaming no matter what i try ! I have no idea what i do im just so totaly lost. I think shes in pain bu taghh why do i not know ?? It just breaks my heart any suggestions we've been for a walk she screamed the whole time, we've been in the car she screamed :( Help please xx

ok its deffinatly her reflux i've just had a nice vomit shower !!!

Oh no! With Seb's reflux (and colic yep a double whammy) we found putting him in the moby upright was a great soothing tactic. X hope she's better soon :(

Oh no, hope she's ok! Charley's just been put on omeprazole and it has worked wonders! He's still being sick but he's not in pain now!
Is she on any medication for it? x.

i think either trapped wind or constipation going from how my daughter was, i just took her down a and e as couldnt be bothered to wait for docs, they were really helpful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back