Dont know if misscarried yet

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
Hi everyone though id post here see if anyone has any experiences, i went for a 7 week scan monday and they werent sure of a heartbeat, we saw something moving when i held my breath but it was slow and she couldnt tell wat it was or if it was the umbilical cord pulsing or my own heartbeat. Im bein rescanned monday but the wait is killing me and ive done alot of thinking as i had a mmc last feb and i remember i had bad morning sickness which stopped one morning which was the day baby died. Wel this time i havent lost my symptoms im still feeling abit sick and sore boobs etc, basically what im wondering is could i of misscarried but still have my symptoms? The docters said feeling sick is a good sign ur still pregnant but online it says differently. Thanks xxx

Unfortunately hunni there's absolutely no way of telling until you get scanned again. It is a really positive sign that you're having symptoms as it shows the presence of pregnancy hormone still there!!

The wait must be the hardest thing in the world and I'm sorry you're having to go through it but try and positive for your little one got my fingers crossed for you x

Fingers crossed that it goes to plan & all is well.

But on a honest note, I had all my symptoms until the day of my first scan where we were told no heart beat & baby had gone 4 weeks previously. Soon as I found out no heart beat my symptoms disappeared immediately - don't know if mind plays a lot of tricks

Oh ok im trying to prepare for the worst to be honest. Did you feel sick? X

Yes & I was being sick. Random goods that I loved made me feel sick - even the smell of fresh bread in tesco.

But I had also gone off food & still am, I'm eating to survive at the moment as my body doesn't want it.

FX for you, I hope everything is fine & well

Sorry i know how horrible it is i really dont wanna go through that hell again feel like my worlds goin to
Fall apart if i hear those words on monday. Thanks for replying i think im goin to stay away from the forum till i know for sure as i keep looking on google and at other peoples posts i need to try stay calm. I am sorry for your loss x

Hey hun i still had symptoms even after i found out baby had no heartbeat, its so cruel but sometimes symptoms continue :/. When i was waiting to MC my midwife asked if i still felt pregnant to which i said yes and she said that i was still producing all the hormones and when they dropped the MC would start. Really hope the scan is positive on monday hun xxx

Sorry you have to go through this honey!! Xxx

Fingers crossed that it goes to plan & all is well.

But on a honest note, I had all my symptoms until the day of my first scan where we were told no heart beat & baby had gone 4 weeks previously. Soon as I found out no heart beat my symptoms disappeared immediately - don't know if mind plays a lot of tricks

Same for me more or less was a total shock at the scan :-( I hope it all works out for gd luck for Monday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back